Civil Engineering Contractors
Civil Engineering Contractors turn site plans into realities. But, as you would be the first to know, this is often a complicated process, fraught with hurdles on all sides.
You need a robust Civil Engineer insurance programme that gives you high quality cover for risks as diverse as incorrect professional advice, health & safety, tools and machinery and employee litigation.
Who needs Civil Engineers Contractors insurance?
- Structural Engineers
- Soil & Foundation Work
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Heating and Ventilation
- Any form of survey or valuation work
Our panel of construction insurance brokers have vast experience in this industry to find a solution that best suits your needs. We have a wide range of products providing real and practical construction insurance cover and underwriters who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in both Ireland and in the U.K.
Please contact the office and we will be more than happy to work with you and provide a very competitive and comprehensive insurance offering.
- Business Insurance
- Hotels, Nightclubs & Public Houses
- Landlord Insurance
- Construction & Allied Trades
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Manufacturing & Light Engineering
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers
- Cyber Insurance
- Tree Surgeons
- House Buy to Let
- House Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Office Surgeries Insurance
- Cleaning Contractors
- Haulage Contractors
- Retail Outlet Insurance
- Painter & Decorator Insurance
Why you should talk to us first
- Tailored insurance solutions for your business
- We actively monitor insurers premium levels DAILY to ensure cost competitiveness for you
- Management of Insurances by highly trained and qualified personnel
- Complete access to proven insurance providers in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- We are fully regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland