Construction & Allied Trades
We at Insight Insurance have taken the time and care to understand the construction insurance needs of contractors.
We aim to deliver a seamless transition from quotation stage to confirmation of your new construction insurance policy.
One of the practical services that we offer is that we can provide your company with the documents as needed, even on the same day for you to produce to your clients.
At Insight Insurance, we monitor on a weekly basis, who the most competitive insurer is for your contracting insurance. Given the anticipated growth in the construction industry, we find that insurance companies vary their cover and price offerings on a monthly basis and our scrutiny ensures that the most up to date product offering is made available to you at all times.
The types of trade that we provide insurance solutions for, are as follows:-
- Building Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Guttering Contractors
- Plant Hire Contractors
Our panel of construction insurance companies have vast experience of this industry. We have a wide range of insurers providing real and practical construction insurance cover who have a wealth of knowledge and experience in underwriting risks both in Ireland and in the U.K.
Please contact the office and we will be more than happy to work with you and provide a very competitive and comprehensive insurance offering.
- Business Insurance
- Hotels, Nightclubs & Public Houses
- Landlord Insurance
- Construction & Allied Trades
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Manufacturing & Light Engineering
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers
- Cyber Insurance
- Tree Surgeons
- House Buy to Let
- House Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Office Surgeries Insurance
- Cleaning Contractors
- Haulage Contractors
- Retail Outlet Insurance
- Painter & Decorator Insurance
Why you should talk to us first
- Tailored insurance solutions for your business
- We actively monitor insurers premium levels DAILY to ensure cost competitiveness for you
- Management of Insurances by highly trained and qualified personnel
- Complete access to proven insurance providers in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- We are fully regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland