Hair & Beauty Salon Insurance
Cut Hair, not Cover!
Do you own a Hairdressers, Barber, or Beauty Salon? If so, it is important that you have the correct insurance in place to cover you in the event of a claim. At Insight, we understand why you need insurance, and we want to help you cut hair not cover! We have partnered with several, industry specialists “A rated” insurers, which enables us to offer you the perfect policy.
We arrange all your cover under one policy including Public/Products Liability, Employers Liability, Treatment, Buildings, Business Interruption, Stock, and Contents. However, if your service is a bit more specialised or you carry out invasive beauty procedures. We are able to choose from a number of specialists insurers to get you the best cover at a competitive price. If you’re a self-employed freelance beautician, a hairdresser, or own several salons, we can deliver an insurance policy to meet your specific needs at a price that works for you.
And in the event of a claim, we’ll be there when you need us most. Your dedicated account handler will work closely with you and use all of Insight Insurances’ claims management experience to ensure your claim is settled as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
Our policies for Hair & Beauty Salons can provide the following cover:
- Public Liability: up to €6,500,000 / Employers Liability: €13,000,000
- Buildings cover up to €1,500,000
- Option to include Business Interruption
- Cover for salons in a domestic setting
- Payment plans available
- Hair & Beauty Salon and Individual cover starts at €315
- Salon Cover can include Public, Employers & Treatment Liability (treatment risk)
- Hairdresser Liability (Treatment) – up to €1,000,000 optional
- Cover for Mobile / Hotseat Hairdresser available
- Specialist treatment cover – full list of treatments available on request
- Treatment cover – €300,000 to €5,000,000 limit of indemnity
- Policy can include the following:
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Indemnity
- Loss of Documents
- Breach of Professional Confidentiality
- Libel and Slander
- Inquest Costs
When choosing Insight Insurance as your ‘insurance partner’, you will receive the following benefits:-
- Very competitive premiums.
- We choose from a panel of ‘A rated’ insurers
- Premium payment plan facility available over 6 or 10 months
- A dedicated account handler always available to you
- Expert claims management service
Insight Insurance is 100% Irish owned & operated
Request a free quote consultation now!
- Business Insurance
- Hotels, Nightclubs & Public Houses
- Landlord Insurance
- Construction & Allied Trades
- Civil Engineering Contractors
- Manufacturing & Light Engineering
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers
- Cyber Insurance
- Tree Surgeons
- House Buy to Let
- House Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance
- Fast-food Takeaway Insurance
- Office Surgeries Insurance
- Cleaning Contractors
- Haulage Contractors
- Retail Outlet Insurance
- Painter & Decorator Insurance
Why you should talk to us first
- Tailored insurance solutions for your business
- We actively monitor insurers premium levels DAILY to ensure cost competitiveness for you
- Management of Insurances by highly trained and qualified personnel
- Complete access to proven insurance providers in Ireland, the UK and Europe.
- We are fully regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland